Without any Doubt, PUBG Mobile is a Great Game. The Feature of Taking PUBG Mobile to PC makes this game more popular. No matter how interesting or engaging this game is, human nature demands more. Many People across the globe are Looking for Similar Games Like PUBG Mobile. Activision, a renowned Game maker company has come up with the Mobile Version of Call of Duty (COD) and named in Call of Duty Legends of War. Does this game stand a chance to beat PUBG Mobile?, The Time will tell. In this Article, I am helping you guys to Download & Install Call of Duty (Legends of War) on your Android Smartphone, right now. Let’s get Started.
How to Download & Play Call of Duty Legends of War on Android Mobile
First of All, let me clarify that this game is not available on Play Store yet. So, in order to install it on your Android Device, You need the apk file & OBB Data.
- Minimum Android Version supported is 4.0.3
- “Installation from External Sources” setting should be enabled
- apk File Size is 66.54 MB
Download & Install Call of Duty Mobile on Android
- You can Download the Required Files from THIS PAGE
- Once you have downloaded both of the Files, Don’t install the .apk file.
- Using a File Manager Software create a Folder in /Android/obb and name it “com.activision.callofduty.shooter”
- Now Extract the OBB Data to this Folder
- Now, you need to Install the .apk file
- Now, open up the App and enjoy the Call of Duty Mobile game
COD Legends of War | Install Directly to Mobile
If you want to skip the downloading of different files and creating folders and copying files, you should download the XAPK File. To do this, follow these Steps:
- First of All, Download the APKPURE Mobile App
- Once Downloaded, in the Search box, Type: Call of Duty
- The First Result will be – Call of Duty, Legends of War
- Click on “Install” to Start the Installation
- Once Installed, Click on Open and Start playing Call of Duty Mobile on your Android Smartphone
Note: The Total Size of Game is 1.1 GB
DISCLAIMER: Call of Duty Mobile is a Product of Activision & Tencent. We in no manner Claim to have any ownership rights. We Respect the Game Developers and Only Share the Information that is available on the internet.