User Review( votes)
Problems in PUBG Mobile Auto Update? Don’t worry, You can always use the Manual method to Update PUBG Mobile to Latest version (0.9.5). In this Article, i am sharing the Step by Step guide to Manually Update PUBG Mobile to the newest Version.
The process to update Mobile version of PUBG Mobile manually is extremely easy and takes only few minutes. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
Update PUBG Mobile to Latest Version Manually
What do we need ?
- We need a compatible Android Device with 1.5 GB Free Space.
Will the Manual Updation Method Work?
- This Method will surely work. No need to Worry about that. However, additional 150 MB file may be downloaded even after using method.
Download PUBG Mobile Latest Version OBB Data + apk File (English Version 0.9.5)
As we all know, the .apk file size is less than 40 MB but the additional file size is around 1.5 MB. The contents of this additional file are stored in “obb” folder in your android device. If you get that Obb data copied to your System, you can easily update to the newest version.
Steps to Manually Update PUBG Mobile to Latest Version
At the time of writing this article, the latest update version is 0.9.5. Now, we will find out how to manually update PUBG Mobile to version 0.9.5. Let’s get started :
- Download the .zip file (link given above) to your Android Device
- Install any Good File Manager on your Android Device. I recommend “ES File Explorer”
- Once the .zip file is downloaded and “ES File explorer” is installed, Open up the “ES Explorer Folder”
- Now, Go to the Downloads folder , long select .zip file and tap on “extract to” and hit ok
- Once the file is extracted, you will see a folder named “com.tencent.ig”
- Now using ES File Explorer, Go to “Android >> Data >> obb” and paste this folder there.
- Note : If you have installed earlier version of PUBG Mobile, you will see a folder with same name in this location. Delete that folder before pasting the new one.
- Now, you need to Download the .apk file.
- Now go to “Downloads” and install the .apk file you just downloaded
- Now go to your Homescreen and open “PUBG Mobile”
- You might get a Update Notice and the update size will be less than 150 MB
- Once the Update Completes, You are Good to Go!
I hope that using the Given Steps you have successfully Updated PUBG Mobile to Latest Version (0.9.5). If you are facing any sort of issues, feel free to write down in the comments section below.
ALSO READ :