User Review( votes)
We all have seen Live Streams of PUBG Mobile. Most of the Live Streamers Play of PC using Android Emulators. It’s really Fun!
If you also want to Play PUBG Mobile on PC, Memu Play Android Emulator is Good Choice. In this Article, I will be explaining step by step process to Play PUBG Mobile on your PC using Memu Play Emulator.
Minimum Requirements :
Make sure your system fulfill following requirements. This will ensure smoothest gameplay of PUBG Mobile on your PC :
- x86/x64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- Windows XP (SP3) / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Direct X 11 or Any Graphics Driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM
- Minimum 2 GB of Free Space in Hard-disk
New Systems will surely meet this required configuration, so no need to worry. If your System is old, ensure that all the requirements are met.
Now we are ready to roll ! Let’s Go !
PUBG Mobile on PC with Memu Play
First of All, you need to Download the latest version of Memu Play. The Latest Version is 5.6.2 and you can Download it from HERE
- Once Downloaded, Open up the file to start the installation.
- After Installation completes, Click on “Finish”
- Then Click on Launch Now to launch the Memu Play Android Emulator
- Depending on the configuration of your System, it will take some time to load
- Once loaded, you will be taken to the Home screen
Now, we need to Install “PUBG Mobile” in Memu Play Emulator. This can be done in two ways. Either you can Download the App from Play Store or You can Simply Install the .apk file and upload the Game Data in OBB Folder. I will be sharing both of these methods.
The second method is easy and fast because you can simply transfer files from your Smartphone (in which PUBG is already installed). Downloading from Play Store will take some time as the Game Size is more than 1 GB. Well, that’s your choice, i am sharing both methods for you.
Installing PUBG Mobile in Memu Play using Play Store
- Open Memu Play and Click on “Play Store”
- Now, Click on Sign in and Enter your Google Credentials
- Once authenticated, you will be able to access play Store
- Simply Type “PUBG” and Hit Enter
- Click on “Install” to Start the Download
- Once Downloaded, Game will be installed automatically.
Install PUBG Mobile on Memu Play Emulator using Offline Method
- First of all you need the .apk file of PUBG Mobile Latest Version. This can be downloaded from HERE
- Now, you need the “OBB Data”. This is Game Data which resides in a Folder named “”
- If you have already installed PUBG Mobile on your Smartphone, you can transfer this file from there. If not, you need to Download this File from HERE
- Connect your Smartphone to your PC. Go to “Phone Storage” >> “Android” >> “obb” >> “com.tencent.ig”
- You need to Copy this Folder and the .apk file and Paste them on “Desktop”
- Now this Folder and apk file, Should be transferred to the “Memu Play Shared Download” Folder. The Location of this Folder is usually “C:\Users\”PC Name”\Downloads\MEmu Download”
- Paste the Folder and .apk file in this Folder
- These files can be accessed using Memu Play by Opening the File Manager and Going to the “Download” Folder
- First of All Install the .apk file by Tapping on it
- Click on “Install” to Start the Installation & wait for the Installation to Finish
- Once Installed, you will see “App Installed” Notification
- Click on “Done”, Don’t click on “Open” Right Now
- Now Go back to the “Download” Folder and Open the Folder “com.tencent.ig”. You will see a file named “main.9630.com.tencent.ig.obb”.
- You need to Create a Folder “Obb” under the “Android” folder and copy the “com.tencent.ig” folder to this newly created “Obb” Folder.
Note : To transfer files you need to Install “ES File Explorer”
Once the transfer is done, simply tap on the “Pubg Mobile” icon to launch the game
That’s it. Enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC with Memu Play Android Emulator
ALSO TRY : Play PUBG Mobile on PC with Bluestacks
Conclusion : There are Various Android Emulators available in the Market using which you can Enjoy PUBG Mobile on your Personal Computer. Memu Play Android emulator is among top emulators and you should give it a try.