Tencent, the Company Behind PUBG is not leaving any body behind. The game got extremely popular when launched for Mobile. But there were some users who faced problems in running PUBG Mobile smoothly on their low end android mobile phones. To address this Issue, Tencent has come up with “PUBG Mobile Lite”. It is the lighter version of PUBG Mobile and supports low end Android smartphones. In this article, we are sharing some steps using which you can Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC.
ALSO READ – How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC
You will be glad to know that you can also Enjoy PUBG Mobile Lite on your Windows (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10) & Mac Systems. The Combination of PC & Lite Version of PUBG Mobile is deadly because in this way you will get the smoothest ever experience of Playing PUBG.
As it is the Lighter version, it will lack few things:
- Only 40 Players can Play PUBG Mobile Lite at a Time
- The Maps are Smaller
Keeping these negative aspects aside, let’s focus on the positive side:
- High Quality Graphics & HD Audio for Low End Devices
- Smaller Maps means Intense Fighting Experience
- Matches are Quick (10 minutes)
- HD- In Game Voice Chat with Friends or Foe
Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using Bluestacks(Windows, Mac)
Follow these Steps to Get “PUBG Mobile Lite” Installed –
- First of All, Open up your Android Emulator Software (Preferrably, Bluestacks)
- Now you need to “Download PUBG Mobile Lite” apk file & obb data
- Once you have the apk file, obb data and Bluestacks opened up, click on “Install apk” option within the Bluestacks app
- Now Select the Location of your .apk file and click on Install
- After the game is installed, there is one more important step that you should complete before enjoying PUBG mobile lite version on PC. You need to Place the OBB data. To Do so, Open up the File Manager software and copy the OBB data in the OBB folder
- Once you do this, you are all Set!
PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using Official Tencent Mobile Buddy Emulator
Open the Tencent’s Official Emulator Software – Gaming Buddy
Now, you need to press F9
Various Options will Pop up. You will see “Browser” Too, Click on it
Download PUBG LITE using that browser.
That’s it, You are Good to Go!
Hats off your content