Hello Mac Lovers, How are you All ? So, you have already seen Windows users “Killing it” with Android Emulators. And now you are wondering how can i play PUBG Mobile on Mac, right? Well, don’t bother, it’s simple and You will be playing PUBG Mobile on Mac in next few minutes. All you need to do is, Follow the Steps that are given in this Article. Let’s get Started.
PUBG Mobile on Mac
There are two ways using which you can Play PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. One is Installing a compatible Android Emulator Software and other is Using the Virtual Machine. Click on the Method you are interested in to get detailed information.
- Play PUBG Mobile on Mac using Android Emulator Software
- Play PUBG Mobile on Mac OS using Virtual Machine Software
Method 1 : Using Android Emulator
What do we need?
- Off course, the first requirement is Mac System. All Mac OS versions are compatible, so doesn’t matter which mac os version you are using, it could be mac os x or any other.
- Other thing we need is an Android Emulator Tool that works on Mac. We will be using “Mumu Android Emulator”.
Download PUBG Mobile on Mac OS
There is no Official emulator support for Mac OS users. The official Emulator for PUBG Mobile i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy currently supports only “Windows”. After a long research, i found the best Emulator to play Pubg mobile on Mac. The name is “Mumu Android Emulator” for Mac.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on Mac OS using Android Emulator
- Once you have downloaded and Installed it, Open MUMU emulator on your Mac
- Click on the Mumu emulator Shortcut to Open up the App
Note – MUMU Player for Mac works in Chinese Language. To understand Steps, Click Here
- Once you are at the “Dashboard”, Download “apkpure” app
- Once “Apkpure” app is installed, open it up and Download “PUBG Mobile”
- As the Download Completes, you will see PUBG Mobile Shortcut in the Dashboard
- Now open up the app, Login using Facebook or Twitter or as a guest and Start Playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac
Method 2 : Using Parallels Desktop
Play PUBG Mobile on Mac OS using Parallels Desktop Software
“Parallels Desktop” is a software that creates virtual environment within your Mac. it’s similar to “Virtual Box” in Windows.
- Download & Install “Parallels Desktop” on your Mac
- Once Installed, Open up “Parallels Desktop” tool and Install “Windows 7 / Windows 8 or Windows 10”
- Now Access the Installed Windows within “Parallels Desktop”.
- Download & Install Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Now, you can Enjoy PUBG Mobile on Mac using Tencent Gaming Buddy with the help of “Parallels Desktop”
Also Read –
Conclusion : Certainly there are various methods using which you can Enjoy Playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. You should find out which one is best for you.