User Review( votes)
Are you Finding it Difficult to Play PUBG Mobile on your Smartphone ? Don’t worry, You can always enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC with Bluestacks Android Emulator.
So, initially PUBG was only available to PC users. Then PUBG Mobile was released. So currently there are two types of Players, Who Love to Play PC Version of PUBG Game and those who like to play PUBG Mobile, right? Wrong! We have third type os user segment who are playing “PUBG Mobile” on PC. Today, you will Know that how can you Play PUBG Mobile on PC using “Bluestacks” Android Emulator Software.
You might be wondering why PUBG Lovers are not playing PUBG (PC Version) on their PC’s and looking for methods to Play “PUBG Mobile” on PC. Well, the strongest reason i have found is that PUBG Mobile is Free. Whereas PC Version of PUBG Costs Few bucks. I hope you understand now 🙂
If you are willing to Enjoy your favorite mobile game on PC, Go through this complete Article.
PUBG Mobile on PC With Bluestacks
What do you need?
In order to Play “PUBG Mobile” on PC, you need Android Emulator Software. A Software that creates android environment within your existing System. Using this Emulator, you can use Android Apps, Games. Although there are various other options available, in this Article we are using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- BlueStacks runs the game on Android Nougat 7.1. This gives you better graphics and lets it run smoother.
You will certainly enjoy Playing PUBG on Android Emulator but you might face issues occasionally. Commonly faced issues are Lag, Black Screen & Game Drops. These Problems are occassional, so don’t expect this to happen everytime.
One more thing that the players should understand that PUBG Players who play game on Android Emulator will compete with those players who also use android emulator. By Doing this Tencent ensures Fair Game-Play.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 4GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
How to setup PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks 4
You’re going to want to run this on BlueStacks 4 (latest version). Download it From Here
- Once Downloaded, Install Bluestacks
- Click on Bluestacks Icon to Start up bluestacks Engine
- Now, Login Using your Google Account
- Open up “Google Play Store” and Download “PUBG”
Note : You can Also Use Offline Method i.e. Installing .apk file & Uploading Data to Android/obb folder.
Go to “Settings” Section and do this:
- Set Display to 1280*720.
- Run graphics on “OpenGL”
- Set on High DPI
- Set CPU Cores to 2 or Higher
- Set Ram to At least 2000
That’s it. Enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC With Bluestacks 4