User Review( votes)
Latest Update 0.9.5 is out now and I am sure you all are excited. As you know, Tencent Gaming Buddy is the Best Emulator for playing PUBG Mobile on PC. If for some reason you are unable to Update Tencent Gaming Buddy (Android Emulator) to the latest version, I will help you to do it right now.
In this Article, I will be explaining the Methods to Update Tencent Gaming Buddy to the Latest Version of PUBG Mobile.
Update : Recently PUBG Mobile is updated to 0.10.0 Version. It Features the most awaited Vikendi Map (Snow Map).
How to Update Tencent Gaming Buddy to Latest Version
For most of the Tencent Gaming Buddy users, the automatic update feature will work. After Opening PUBG Mobile in “Tencent Gaming Buddy,” you will see a notification where you will be asked to update. It looks like this :
Clicking on “Update” will update PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gaming Buddy to Latest Version i.e. (0.10.0).
Manually Update Tencent Gaming Buddy to Latest Version
Those people who don’t see this Update Prompt can also update TGB using the manual method. The Manual Method is fairly easy. Here is what you need to Do :
Method 1: Directly Downloading the Update File in Tencent Gaming Buddy with Browser
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy. Once Loaded, Press “F9” to get the root access. After Pressing the “F9” button you will find that more icons will be loaded on the screen
- Go to “Setting” >> “Apps” & Uninstall “PUBG Mobile”.
Note: This is done so that new version gets installed without any problem
- Now, Open up Browser within Tencent Gaming Buddy and Download FROM HERE
- Once the File is downloaded, Double click on it to Start the Installation
- Once the Installation Completes, Click on “PUBG Mobile” Icon to start Playing the Latest Version (0.9.5) on Tencent Gaming Buddy
Method 2: Downloading File to PC and then Transferring to Tencent Gaming Buddy
In some cases, people have access to update file but doesn’t exist in the Tencent Gaming Buddy Shared folder, so they are unable to install it. In such a scenario, you need to follow these Steps:
- First of All, you need to Locate Tencent Gaming Buddy Shared Folder “TxGameDownload”. This folder can be found in the “Temp” Folder.
Note: To Access Temp folder in the Search bar type %temp%. If you have installed PUBG Mobile in other Drive, you need to locate the folder there.
- Within “TxGameDownload” Folder, you will see “MobileGamePCShared” Folder. Copy the update file to this folder
- Now, Open up Tencent Gaming Buddy and Download Any Good File manager (Press f9, click on browser and download es file explorer apk file and install it)
- Now, you will see the Icon of “ES File Explorer” within Tencent Gaming buddy. We need to find the file we transferred to “MobileGamePCShared” folder in Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Open ES File Explorer
- Click on “Internal Storage” and then click on “/” (Backslash) Sign
- Then, you need to Go to the “Data” Folder and then click on “Share1” folder
- Your file will be here. Click on it to Start the Installation
- Once Installed, Go to the Main Page and Click on “PUBG Mobile”
Note: After Installing this File, you will be asked to “Update”. Around 150 MB data will be consumed and you will get version 0.9.5 installed.
Conclusion: Updating Tencent Gaming Buddy to Latest Version of PUBG Mobile is an easy task. In Most of the cases, the Update Prompt is shown and one can update just by clicking on “Update” link. However, sometimes, the automatic update doesn’t work. In such a case, you need to Follow the Manual Method for updating Tencent Gaming Buddy to the latest version.
I hope this Article Helped you. Feel Free to Share your thoughts in the comments section
ALSO READ :