User Review( votes)
Find out how to Play PUBG MOBILE on Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) PC (Laptop + Desktop)
Recently PUBG Mobile has hit 100 Million Downloads. This Clearly tells that game has been insanely popular. Many users have been looking for ways to Play the Mobile version of PUBG on PC. In this Article, you will come to know that method using which you can Enjoy PUBG Mobile on Windows 7. It doesn’t matter if you are using Laptop or Desktop, or which windows 7 version you are using & which architecture i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit are you using. The Given Steps will Work. Let’s Find out How to Download, Install & Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 7.
Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 7
Before Proceeding let’s first understand the requirements:
- Any PC with Windows 7 Installed (Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Starter)
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM
- Minimum 3 GB of Free Space
- High-Speed Internet Connection
If you fulfill the above-mentioned criteria, you are good to Go.
Playing PUBG Mobile on Windows 7 gives you various benefits. You can Enjoy Bigger Screen & Use the Keyboard and Mouse too. So, ultimately will get overall better experience as compared to your Mobile.
How this Method Works –
Download Required Software >> Install in on your Windows 7 PC >> Play
So, these are 3 basic steps in this whole process.
Required Software –You might be wondering that which software is needed in order to Play Mobile version of PUBG on Windows 7? We need an Android Emulator Software installed.
Note – Android Emulator is a Software that can create Android Environment on your Existing Operating System. This means using this software, you can experience the Fun of Android Right on your Personal Computer. There are Tons of Android Emulators that you can download without paying a penny.
Install PUBG Mobile on Windows 7 & Enjoy Better Game Play
To Start with, You need to Download Android Emulator for your Windows 7 PC. You should download specific set up for 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7. We recommend Bluestacks Android Emulator as it is fast and easy. Here is the Step by Step process –
- First of All Download & Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Once Installed, Open up the Bluestacks Software and complete the initial set up by entering your google account details
- Now, in the Bluestacks App, Open up the “Google Play Store”
- Search “PUBG”
- When Results load, Click on the Very First Link and tap on the “Install” link
- Once it gets Installed, Go to the “My Apps” Section, you will see the “PUBG” icon
- Tap the icon to Start Enjoying the PUBG Game on your Windows 7 System.
Now, you have Installed PUBG Mobile on your Windows 7 PC. Enjoy it. Do share your experience in the comments section below.
ALSO READ :